GTD is the groundbreaking work-life management system by David Allen that provides concrete solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity. GTD is a powerful method to manage commitments, information, and communication.
GTD enables greater performance, capacity, and innovation. It alleviates the feeling of overwhelm, instilling focus, clarity, and confidence.
This first level in the Mastering Workflow Series builds the foundation for you to put GTD® into play—at work, at home, and in everything you do. You’ll learn critical principles and techniques for gaining and staying in control, day to day.
The key result on this level is stability.
What You’ll Learn in the Fundamentals Course
The Fundamentals course includes engaging lectures, clever animated videos sharing the best practices, hands-on exercises, group discussions, and Trainer demonstrations.
What’s Covered in the Course:
- Capturing “stuff” into external locations
- Processing “IN” to empty consistently
- Applying the two-minute rule
- Making decisions when things show up vs. when they blow up
- Tracking actions contextually vs. unworkable daily to-do lists
- Getting email under control
- Delegating and tracking deliverables appropriately
- Creating a functioning reference system
- Breaking through procrastination
- Managing priorities effectively