Getting Things Done Level1: Fundamentals builds the foundation for learners to put GTD® into play—at work, at home, and in everything they do. Gives them ability to gain control in the world of constant changes, with emerging new information, challenges and opportunities. There are two components, the primer course and the installation and implementation session.
This level focuses on the key models for:
- Capturing everything that requires a decision into leak-proof collection tools
- Deciding the nature of the input and what needs to be done about it
- Creating trusted organizational categories for tracking projects, actions, and reference
- Developing supportive processes to stay clear and current on a regular basis
- Executing on trusted choices about what to do—including breaking through procrastination and effectively managing priorities
And applying all of the above on currently used tools, both paper based and electronic systems (e.g. Microsoft Outlook)